Skip to content
General Ingredients 2-3 servings:
- Serving of instant rice for your Minute Rice Cooker
- ½ lbs. of peeled and deveined shrimp
- ½ of a green and red bell pepper
- ¼ onion finely chopped
- Prepare your Rice by pouring instant rice to bottom fill line and then adding water to the top fill line. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir well, then microwave for 1 more minute. Set aside.
- Marinate shrimp for 15 min by adding lime juice, pepper, oregano, garlic and cumin in a plastic bag and tossing until all spices are evenly distributed.
- Heat oil and cook vegetables: bell peppers and onion in skillet. Add marinated shrimp and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve over your rice!