Rapid Mac Cookers are known to be the most dependable cookware to prepare your mac and cheese in the shortest time span possible. Let’s look at a few scenarios where these Rapid Mac Cookers might be the ultimate savior.
If you find yourself craving a bowl of mac and cheese in the middle of the night, then you are just like the rest of us. But getting out of bed to cook mac and cheese for a good 30 minutes might not be the thing we opt for at that hour. Or you are running late for your work and need to whip something up real quick for lunch for yourself or for your kids. What do you do? Preparing a bowl of mac and cheese might just be close to unimaginable in this situation as it is not something that can be cooked within minutes.
Circumstances like these beg for cookwares as efficient as Rapid Mac Cookers. It is the go-to kitchenware for students in dorms to cook mac and cheese whenever they want to with the least hassle. This bowl is the perfect addition for small kitchen spaces with a shortage of storage space. It serves as a cookware you can cook on as well as a bowl you can eat out of. So it automatically removes the need to use extra pots and pans to cook in or eat out of.
Rapid Mac Cookers have literally been designed to offer convenience at its best to its clients. It is microwavable, dishwashable and durable, making it everyone’s favorite kitchen must-have.
The Science behind a Rapid Mac Cooker
It is definitely not magic that does the cooking in a Rapid Mac Cooker. Rapid Mac Cookers have been specifically constructed to cook perfect mac & cheese within minutes every time.
So the science lies in the engineering of the cookers. If you take a look at it, you will realize that its structure is not the same as that of normal bowls. It is not round or oval like most bowls. Rather, it has a rectangular shape. The most important factor of its structure is the depth of a Rapid Mac Cooker. It is quite deep allowing enough water to be held to completely cook the macaroni within a short time. The surface area at the bottom is also lower than the surface area at the upper half of the bowl.
Each structural feature helps the Rapid Mac Cooker to serve its purpose of cooking quickly. So once you put it in the oven, it allows the heat to be distributed evenly within a limited amount of time. This cooks the macaroni to perfection with the amount of water added to the bowl. The fill line also helps to put the exact amount of water needed to cook the macaroni.
After the inauguration of the Rapid Ramen Cooker on Shark Tank, Chris Johnson has spent years in lab-testing these cookers to serve their purposes of quick and easy cooking. The science behind the structural engineering of these cookers have consistently allowed these to show results every time a customer puts it to use.
Difference between a normal bowl and a Rapid Mac Cooker
Now the question that arises is how exactly a Rapid Mac Cooker is different from a normal plastic bowl. I mean, why can’t we just use our good old Tupperware or any other microwavable glass bowl to make some mac and cheese? Of course, we can try. But the results would be starkly different.
The same process can be followed for both the Rapid Mac Cooker and the normal bowl. You put some macaroni, cheese and water in the container and place it in the microwave. According to the given instructions on the Rapid Mac Cooker, your mac & cheese should be ready within 5 minutes. But it might vary slightly based on the type of microwave being used. Regardless, you will have a bowl of perfectly cooked mac & cheese within minutes.
On the other hand, in the case of the normal bowl, minutes would not do anything to the macaroni in the water. The water would still be neatly visible above the macaroni and the macaroni itself would be completely undercooked.
The huge difference in this outcome lies in the construction of the bowls. A rapid Mac Cooker has been specifically engineered to cook mac & cheese in a short time. Its depth, structure and build allow the heat to disseminate evenly throughout the container. This equal distribution of heat allows the macaroni to be cooked to perfection within the least amount of time possible.
Features of Rapid Mac Cooker
A Rapid Mac Cooker is a game changer in our busy lives. We find ourselves craving some mac & cheese on a regular basis. And yet, spending 30 minutes on cooking it seems like such a stretch. But thanks to Rapid Brands, we are past those dreadful days. If you still have your doubts on how exactly a Rapid Mac Cooker might make your life easier, check some of these features out.
- The Rapid Mac Cooker is made from high-grade polypropylene. High-grade polypropylene makes the cooker highly heat and chemical resistant. It also makes the bowls quite sturdy so that it lasts you a long time. Once you are done cooking the mac & cheese, you will notice that the bowl is quite cool to the touch. This allows you to simply take it out of the microwave without having to worry about burning your hand.
- The Rapid Mac Cooker is BPA free. It means that it does not have Bisphenol A in its composition. Bisphenol A is an organic compound that has been used in plastic plates, bottles and cutlery in the past. It has been found that an exposure to a high quantity of BPA can result in harming the brain and the prostate glands of fetuses, infants and children. It might also be responsible for high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- It is designed to cook most brands of instant mac & cheese. All you gotta do is fill up the bowl with water till you reach the finish line, pour in the powdered cheese and macaroni and place it in the microwave. Within 5-6 minutes, you would be surprised with the results.
- It is completely microwave safe. You can even take the liberty to reheat the leftovers using the same rapid mac cooker without worrying about the quality of the cooker or your macaroni degrading. But be wary of putting it in the oven instead of the microwave as the oven might just melt the plastic of the Rapid Mac Cooker. It is strictly built for microwaves.
- These cookers are super dishwashable. Say bye to the hassle of washing pots and pans as you can simply throw these cookers into the dishwasher. These are absolutely dishwasher safe and can rinse out very easily.
- It is reusable and durable at the same time. Even if you use it regularly, a Rapid Mac Cooker will typically last for around 5 years. After 5 years, it would probably be a good time to get a new one.
- The cooker is built to boil the macaroni with the amount of water put in it. So there is no need for any boilers or strainers anymore to strain out the excess water at the end of boiling.
How to use a Rapid Mac Cooker
A Rapid Mac Cooker is very convenient and easy to use. Even children can pop these in the microwave and get themselves some self-cooked mac & cheese. No wonder it is such a big hit with mothers!
Let’s look at the detailed instructions to see how user-friendly it is for ourselves.
- Take out the instant mac & cheese from its package.
- Find the fill line and fill the cooker up with water till it touches the fill line.
- Pour the macaroni and the powdered cheese into the water of the cooker.
- Place it in the microwave and set a timer for 5 minutes.
- Get it out of the microwave and check if it has been cooked or not.
- Depending on the kind of microwave, your mac & cheese might take slightly longer in the microwave. So if you see residual water and undercooked macaroni in the bowl, put it back in the microwave for an extra minute.
- Take the relatively cool cooker out easily and enjoy directly from the bowl!
Available sets of Rapid Mac Cooker
To make it even more convenient for the customers, Rapid Brands has come out with two available options for Rapid Mac Cookers. The single pack known as 1 Piece Mac Cooker Microwave Mac and Cheese in 5 Minutes is available only at $10.95. This single piece Rapid Mac Cooker is the best option for anyone wanting to try out a mac cooker for the first time. It is also the most practical choice for students living in dorms who hardly need more than one mac cooker for a single meal. Because of the reheatable features, these cookers are also suitable for people who cannot finish a full box of mac & cheese in one sitting. They can simply reheat the leftovers and enjoy it the next day.
The other available set on the Rapid Brands website is the 2 Piece Mac Cooker Microwave Mac and Cheese in 5 Minutes at only $16.95. This set is the go-to choice for people who want to get a discounted price for 2 pieces of Rapid Mac Cookers. Once you get the hang of it, you can never have enough mac cookers. This is why most people opt for the 2 pack option. It allows you to have a backup in case of an unprecedented mac & cheese emergency. This pack also enables customers to serve two bowls of mac & cheese at once. So it becomes the perfect tool to serve some mac & cheese for guests as well.
Benefits of a Rapid Mac Cooker
To clear further doubts, let’s sum up the benefits we are guaranteed to be getting out of a Rapid Mac Cooker.
- This is the most ideal all-in-one kitchenware available on the market for quickly cooking some mac & cheese. You don’t need any strainers or boilers. It only uses a limited quantity of water to do all the cooking. It is the only thing you will need to microwave up some stovetop quality mac 7 cheese in no time.
- The cooking procedure is super easy and absolutely hassle-free. Just put your mac and cheese in some water in the cooker and let your microwave do all the work. These microwavable bowls are specifically constructed to cook mac & cheese to perfection every time.
- These cookers are reheatable. Any leftovers from the last time you have cooked? Just throw it in the fridge and reheat it any time you crave some mac & cheese again. Also there is absolutely no need to use other bowls to eat out of as you can simply eat out of these cookers.
- These dishwashable cookers are extremely simple to clean. You do not have to worry about doing the pots and pans. Just throw it in the dishwasher and enjoy it the next time you want some delicious mac & cheese.
- The Rapid Mac Cookers are the perfect kitchenware for busy parents, students and office employees. They take the shortest amount of time possible to cook and will give you perfect mac and cheese each time you cook in it.
- These cookers are BPA free. So any food you cook in it will be healthy and free from harmful chemical compounds.
Rapid Mac Cookers are designed to make our busy lives easy and convenient. It is the most user-friendly kitchen tool you can use to satisfy your craving for mac & cheese anytime you want to within the shortest amount of time possible. And the best part is that these cookers are super affordable and are reusable for up to 5 years. So it is now time for you to forget the stress of cooking and enjoy some tasty mac & cheese.