SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Orders ship with USPS, FedEx Ground, UPS, or other third party fulfillment.
- USPS First Class Mail International does not offer global tracking information.
- Packages returned to our warehouse due to incorrect shipping information will be given a product refund.
- Orders will ship out once ALL items can be fulfilled within the purchase. Packages will ship out according to the LATEST pre-order date unless stated otherwise.
- Orders will ship out within 1 to 2 business days from the IN-STOCK DATE at the time of purchase. Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed the next available business day. Additionally, orders placed after 10:00 AM PST will be processed out the following business day.
- In the event your purchase is split into multiple packages for shipment, if an upgraded shipping method had been chosen for the order, the initial shipment will be sent via the upgraded method. Any shipments thereafter will be shipped via standard domestic or international shipping offered at that time.
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements.
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient’s country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
Return & Exchange
You can initiate the process of returning or replacing products within 30 days from date of purchase. If the product is damaged upon arrival please contact us immediately to ensure proper processing of replacements. Purchase with confidence, we will replace pieces that arrive damaged free of charge.
All return/replacement requests must be submitted within 30 days from the date of purchase.
All refunds except shipping & handling charges will be made to your credit card directly after merchandise has been received.
- All orders are subject to approval based on the order information provided.
- All orders may be placed on hold for further security verification if information is found to be fraudulent and/or the order total exceeds $100 USD.
- In the occasion an item is out of stock or unavailable, your order may not be shipped until a Customer Care Representative has contacted you for further instructions
Additional Shipping Information
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Note that circumstances out of our control (natural disasters, holiday delays, etc.) may produce shipping postponements.
- USPS First Class International Mail does not offer tracking information.
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country.