- Betty Crocker™ White Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil (up to the Ingredient Box Fill Line)
- Water (up to the Ingredient Box Fill Line)
- 3 egg whites
- Betty Crocker® Whipped Vanilla Frosting
- Redi-Wip Whipped Cream
- Using the Betty Crocker ™ Cake Maker’s Easy Ingredient Box, fill cake mix to line, water to “other mixes” line, oil to line and add 3 egg whites.
- Dump your ingredients into the Cake Baking bowl, and stir.
- Once it’s reached a creamy consistency, put in the microwave for 5:30. (May take 5 min depending on your microwave wattage and strength).
- Meanwhile, repeat step 1 with your Easy Ingredient Box (using the leftover Cake Mix).
- Remove the Cake Baking bowl from microwave, flip cake onto plate. Let completely cool.
- Rinse out Cake Baking bowl, dump the ingredients from Easy Ingredient Box for 2nd
- Microwave 5:30. Remove, flip onto another plate and let completely cool.
- Once cakes are cooled frost top of the 1st cake, top with slices strawberries (or strawberry preserve).
- Stack 2nd layer on top and frost all sides! Garnish with more strawberries.
Eat that up!