General Ingredients 4 Servings:
- Serving of instant rice for your Minute Rice Cooker
- 2 lbs. boneless, chicken breasts
- ½ cup vegetable oil (for frying)
Orange Sauce Marinade:
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ½ cups of cornstarch
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- Prepare Marinade by mixing all orange sauce ingredients. Add small cubes of chicken and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet. Then, with slotted spoon remove chicken from bowl and add it onto skillet frying it over medium heat for 7-10 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare your Rice by pouring instant rice to bottom fill line and then adding water to the top fill line. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir well, then microwave for 1 more minute. Set aside.
- Add the orange sauce to chicken and cook for another 3 minutes on high heat until it reaches boiling point or until sauce thickens.
- Serve over your rice!