General Ingredients 3-4 Servings:
- Serving of instant rice for your Minute Rice Cooker
- 1 lb. finely cut flank steak or sirloin
- 1lb of broccoli florets
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce & a separate 1/3 cup for beef marinade
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Marinate the beef by adding all the beef slices into a bowl with low-sodium soy sauce. Add white pepper and let this stand for 20 minutes.
- Cook broccoli in a small pot with boiling water until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Prepare sauce by adding all the necessary ingredients and whisking it together.
- Prepare your Rice by pouring instant rice to bottom fill line of the Minute Rice Cooker and then adding water to the top fill line. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir well, then microwave for 1 more minute. Set aside.
- Cook the beef in a large fry pan or wok over high heat, evenly spread across. Cook each side undisturbed for about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the sauce and stir until sauce boils and thickens. After, stir in the broccoli.
- Serve over your rice!